Trash Bin Cleaning
Your Trash Bin Cleaning Service
The truth is, the residual waste inside your trash bin is a breeding ground for harmful germs and bacteria. Not only does this grime smell bad, but it also attracts pests and contributes toxins to the environment. Luckily, BINcredible can help! We clean, sanitize, and deodorize dirty trash bins in Columbus, OH and the surrounding area.
Save Money, Pay Annually
Here is all YOU need to do:
Getting a clean can is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Sign up
- Pick your frequency
- Select your service date as the day AFTER your trash pick up day
- Select the time you trash collect normally empties your bin
2. Leave your trash and recycling bins out the day AFTER it’s been emptied on your pickup day.
3. You are busy! Get text reminders the week before, the day before and immediately after service to ensure you don’t miss out.
4. Don’t have un-bagged pet waste, wet paint, or hazardous residue on your bin as we have the right to refuse service.
5. Escape the smell of your dirty bin and you are left with the aroma of a mild seasonal scent.
Here is what WE do:
1. Clean and Sanitize
First, we heat up our clean water to over 200° and use 360° rotating heads. Cold water doesn’t cut it in our process. In less than a minute, this combination of heat and pressure ensures we clean and sanitize every crack and crevice! You will not believe the difference.
2. Eco-Friendly Deodorizer
Next, we use a bio-degradable, non-sticky odor neutralizer to ensure your trash and recycling bins smell fresh and clean.
3. Dirty Water Disposal
Why Make Your Best Choice BINcredible
Frequently Asked Questions
1. We will arrive at your home the day after trash pick up. Our trained technicians will roll your bin to the back of our state-of-the-art truck, where a hydraulic lift will place your bin over our rotating cleaning heads.
2. Your bin will be power-washed with over 200° high-pressure water killing 99% of all germs bacteria and fungi. This combination of heat and pressure ensure all the cracks and crevices get cleaned.
3. We dry off your bin inside and out.
4. We wrap things up by applying an eco-friendly, non-sticky odor neutralizer that ensures your bins stay fresh and clean.
Are you curious if we clean trash and recycling bins in your area? Well, if you live in Franklin, Fairfield, or Licking County, you’re in luck! BINcredible is looking forward to helping our family, neighbors, and friends keep their trash and recycling bins clean. To see a complete list of the cities and towns we serve, please visit our Service Area page. Every location is different, so we recommend learning about the specific services we provide in your area. If you do not see your service area listed, please call (614) 404-7456 so we can discuss options.
We recommend monthly or bi-monthly but it’s 100% up to you! We offer several frequencies to keep your trash and recycling bins clean year-round. We even offer a one-time service for those of you who want to learn what the bin cleaning magic is all about. To get started, select a frequency from the list below and sign up online or give us a call at (614) 404-7456! We’ll then service your first bin cleaning at your earliest convenience.
• Monthly (12 cleanings per year)
• Bi-Monthly (6 cleanings per year)
• Quarterly (4 cleanings per year)
• Semi-Annual (2 cleanings per year)
Yes, trash bins still house bacteria and other unwanted particles during the cold months. We will continue to provide our trash bin cleaning service as long as the temperature outside doesn’t pose a threat to freezing and damaging our equipment. We will be in contact with those who are scheduled if we post-pone a service due to weather disruptions.
There is no trash bin too dirty; however, there are circumstances that we refuse the right to not service if it would be a hazard or liability to us. Some examples include:
- Broken/Cracked/Damaged Bins
- Un-bagged Pet Waste
- Wet Paint
We also ask that all loose garbage is removed from your bin prior to us cleaning and sanitizing your bin. See Terms of Service for more details.
★★★★★“We called BINcredible because we had been dealing with roaches for several months and just couldn't seem to get rid of them even though we kept the house clean. Dan was quick, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and there was FANTASTIC customer service from a man who truly cares about his customers and loves what he does because he can help people, a trait you don t often see these days.”
★★★★★“Dan is very prompt and courteous. He called ahead to confirm the appointment. He made me feel at ease with the embarrassment and frustration of cockroaches. He was very thorough in treating our home and assuring the products are safe for our kitten. I especially appreciate the pricing and month to month treatment which includes all pest should we have a problem with anything else. Thank you.”
★★★★★“One of the most honest & ethical companies I've ever done business with. Addressed my pest/insect issue promptly and explained in detail everything he intended to do. Wasn't pushy and did not try to sell me something I didn't need. I also loved that the method of treatment was completely safe for my pet. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone I know. So happy I chose BINcredible.”